About This Page

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just got schooled!

So last week I posted an article on PSY's new epidemic song "Gangnam Style". I know I mentioned that Big Bang's Seungri and Daesung were spotted in disguise in the background dressed as two older men. Now the only reason I was able to display this info is not because I was able to recognize them, it was because this info was released to the public about their partaking in the video. As for Hyuna I didn't feel there was any need to mention her... I mean she was in plain view. But something I failed to notice and to look into was the strange man in the yellow suit who has a dance off with PSY.




When I first saw this video I thought something about him was really familiar. Instantly in my mind I thought Lee Kwang Soo but with closer observation I was able to knock that idea. After that I just let the curiosity slip away as I sank into the song's captivating beats and invigorating entertainment that is delivered from this MV.

This morning reporting to work a friend and co-worker, asked me who the man in the yellow suit was. I told him I didn't know. He questioned further asking "Is it Yoo Jae Suk?" My eyes lit up. OF COURSE! No wonder he seemed to be so familiar to me! I quickly got on line and punched in his name with the video's name and WHA-LA!  Confirmed. I shamefully admit that I was unable to spot a fellow running man  member in what is probably this summer's most popular song. Yoo Jae Suk! Wow! So surprised and shocked at my lack of careful observation. I feel like I don't deserve to even talk about K-pop anymore. So got schooled.

On a happier note CHECK THESE GUYS OUT! Eat Your Kimchi's Simon and Martina share their opinions on PSY's music video. These two are one of my very favorite vlog artists. I really hope that when I go to Korea I will have the utmost honor of meeting them. Love these guys style!


No comments:

Post a Comment