About This Page

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bad Guy (나쁜 남자)

This was supposed to be today's post but via searching content for this I got sucked into making the previous post on Bi Rain's army enlistment. See here.

So currently I am in the middle of watching the K Drama "Bad Guy " (나쁜 남자) as was suggested to me by a friend many times over. My friend Ryan, a Korean Drama addict himself, kept telling me over and over to watch this. Usually our days are spent just talking about the dramas we love. One of the best friends I've got. Well I had just finished watching City Hunter and told him my little heart needed a break from all the stress that these dramas were causing. Hahaha. But he kept insisting I watch it sooner. So I finally buckled into his pressure and started watching it.

He's given me the heads up though, that this drama doesn't end so great. So I'm prepared for disappointment. But I don't believe that 나쁜 남자 was supposed to end so poorly. Doing some "once again searching" I came across some references that might point out the reason.



In one of my personal favorite websites, allkpop, they have a dated post that in brief explains Kim Nam-Gil's time crunch between filming Bad Guy and his enlistment in the Army starting July 15th 2011. See it here. So this had the producers of the drama along with Kim Nam-Gil along with other co-stars on the set bustling to get the drama done in time. However, they had to cut back 3 episodes from the originally planed 20 episodes making "Bad Guy"only 17 episodes long.
It's a shame and now I am in store of some sure disappointment but at least I have reason to understand why.

Such a Difference!
나쁜 남자 is a low budget drama filmed 2 years ago. However, despite its lower quality in picture and lack of money pushed into it's production, the content is quite good and it really is a great drama. I seem to thinks so... so far. Being only halfway done with this drama I'm really hooked into the story line and can I say... SO IN LOVE with Kim Nam-Gil's eyes! ^.^  I can't get enough of seeing him on the screen.

And as of three and a half weeks ago, on July 14th Kim Nam-Gil is released from the Korean Army. I can't wait to see what other films or dramas he might part take in. I really love his acting and would love to see more of those sexy eyes of his on the screen!

If you're interested in watching this You can find all the episodes on Dramafever.com. Be sure to Sign Up! Though, you don't have to It's a great website and free!!! Click here to go straight to Bad Guy and start watching it now.




Other sited Films and Dramas with Kim Nam-Gil: *Sited from Wiki*

Films

TV series

Other Performances

  • Bakmugeon Family Drama (2003)
  • Theater: A Midsummer Night's Dream (2000)


No comments:

Post a Comment