About This Page

Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Just Can't Decide!

So here I am on one of my favorite websites EatYourKimchi.com watching this past Friday's open chat and I see Martina sporting this pretty awesome K-pop shirt. Gave me an idea, that I want one too! But I wanted something in my own style, unique to me. So I found this pretty cool website where you can design your own shirts, sweaters, hoodies, you name it... and further customize it to the hundreds of designs they already offer! See it Here. Just click on "Design your Own" and your ready to start.

Now I have a dilemma sitting here at what is now 2:06pm in the morning in good old Long Island, New York. I have two designs prepped and made But I can't decide!!!! Help me out. Which one should I get? Can leave comments down in the section below.





Thanks! XOXOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment