About This Page

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Running Man's Haha Marring Byul!

WHAAA?!

This morning allkpop released an article on their website noting that the variety show star was said to announce his engagement to Byul publicly later on the 15th of this month at the MBC Dream Center. The rumored date of getting hitched is November 30th.

Now I love Korean entertainment, but I am not one of those people who knows every cringing detail of the star's lives. Especially their personal lives because that's... well... personal. But this came to me as a big shock. I didn't even know Haha was dating someone. And wow, Byul of all the possibilities. Nice catch Haha, nice catch.

The allkpop website noted that the two stars have only been dating for 6 months but known each other for years. As I read some of the comments of visitors on the site I was quite saddened by what some people had to say. "Shot Gun Wedding" and "Trolling us because of flirtatious attitude." Let's clarify some things here people.
First off why is it hard for people to accept that if you've known someone for 7 or 8 years, as Haha and Byul have, your dating trial doesn't need to be as long before marriage is an option? I feel like their careers never permitted them time to date but it's possible, even most likely that they've always liked one another. Why are fans or just people in general so quick to judge and make comments like this? And secondly Haha's persona on Running Man is to make us laugh. So being flirtatious is for laughs. It is BUSINESS ENTERTAINMENT after all people!!!

So I am not going to discredit Haha here at all. I am happy if he is. And I'm extremely surprised that he's found someone as beautiful and talented as Byul. (Not that he couldn't) But I'm just really happy he found someone amazing like him. I hope they live out full and prosperous lives together. Congratulations Haha. God Bless.



1 comment:

  1. Hahaha..felt the exact here too! Didn't even know he is dating someone! But anyway it's good news for him! =)

    ReplyDelete