About This Page

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary Big Bang

In South Korea, today would be August 19th. This day Marks the 6 year Anniversary of one of the most popular boy bands in all of Asia. BIG BANG!

It's been six years already and these guys have gone through so much and have over come some trying times in their careers from legal copy right issues, such as GD's "Heart breaker" having the same back drop beat as Flo Rider's "Right Round" or the run in with playboy corporation for using the bunny icon which was being used to promote TOP's and GD's collaboration, to even overcoming a tragic car accident involving Daesung, who was so personally destroyed emotionally that he spent weeks locked up in his room. Along with other hardships that I cannot actually say, but believe me they're there.



However, though hard times have come to these boys, they've always bounced back and have proven their worth on the stage. With sharp precise dance choreography, catchy beats, accompanied by a sweet blend of gorgeous voices, with a dash of sexiness all over, Big Bang is one of those bands that will live on forever. When their time has gone, they will always live on as Music Icons. Their image will never die.  With their new album releases "Still Alive" and "Monster" they're stronger then ever and surely here to stay and will continue to have fans everywhere screaming for them cheering them on, no matter what the hurdle ahead may be.





Big Bang.... If I could, I would personally say to you all that I cherish each one of you, your all uniquely talented and I hope you continue to do what makes you happiest, regardless what that may mean. And that after I have a rough day I just sit down at my computer and turn on my spotify and  queue your songs to play having my own personal hardships melt away. Because I know you've gone above and beyond your own hard times, anything I face I know I can overcome too. You've inspired me to keep going. Thank You and here's to many more anniversaries.

Check it out on allkpop.com



No comments:

Post a Comment