About This Page

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Skull & HaHa New Release

Today Ha Ha, or Ha Dong Hoon from Running Man, released a new song with Korean reggae artist Skull. The new single named "Busan Vacance" features Ha Ha with dreads singing a tune that has a Caribbean feel to it. I took to liking this song within seconds after viewing it for the first time. It's playful, bouncy, and visually fun as the screen is painted with scribbles of words and pictures. Did I mention that it also features my other favorite Running Man member? Lee Kwang Soo!


He comes in doing a cameo busting out his dance moves, which I can't help but replay the "Princess Race" challenge in the episode that aired July 15th. It was in this challenge that Kwang Soo tries to persuade Korean actress, Shin Se Kyung, to join his and Jae Suk's team for the entirety of the episode by pulling off some very awkward and ridiculous dance moves. Coincidence?

I tried my best to find a sample video of the dance he did for Shin Se Kyung but couldn't find it anywhere. However I did happen to find this Video! Check it out because this is too funny! Very worthy to show off his dance skills and all to one of my favorite Big Bang songs!


Seeing Haha in dreads... Haha definitely makes me go "Haha!"But what I was more curious about was who his co-star was, Skull. So I did a little bit more research on who this peculiar guy with the rock hard abs was. Through my quick search I was able to find that Skull is Korea's few, if only reggae artist. Inspired by Bob Marley himself at a young age and just as I am K-pop crazed, he became a Rastafarian addict. You can find out more about him here at http://allhiphop.com if your curious too. If anyone knows more up to date info on this guy your more then welcome to school me about him! I think he's so intriguing. And are those dreads real? FAR OUT!

On Haha's twitter page he said to pay close attention to the end of the video. Saying that you can spot a mistake. I am at this point having trouble finding that mistake. But whether there is one or not I think this is a great video and song. Definitely will be adding this to my personal playlist.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment