About This Page

Friday, August 24, 2012

G-Dragon is One of a Kind

Hey! Have you checked out G-Dragon's new single MV? This guy is really something. I feel like there is nothing G-Dragon can't do without making it golden. Just my opinion though. I love how he is reverting back to his earlier days style in this video by sporting the cornrows, baggy clothing, and rapping.

Now the atmosphere, dancing, and look of the cast seems rather masculine, so how does GD add in cuteness to capture his female fan's attention without shattering his "Bad Boy" look? Answer: Baby Animals! Not like kittens and puppies... no no, but fierce and exotic baby animals. The opening of this video featured a baby tiger and later introducing a black baby bear cub. WHAT! My heart nearly melted into my rib cage when I saw this.... God GD... *sigh. Nice call. But I have to say my favorite part? SPOILER ALERT! When Tae Tae (My way of saying Taeyang) came out and did a brief cameo in the end. Ahhhhh! I Love him!!! ^0^




For those who are not on board with liking the video, It's okay and you are entitled to your opinions. I understand that a lot of people who listen to K-pop don't like the songs to be too heavenly influenced by rap alone, and that's understandable. I am one of those people too. But I can appreciate the work and effort that GD has put into making this song and further more this video. Remember he's doing this all while on the Alive Tour traveling the globe. So where he finds the time to squeeze this sort of project in and to still have it be this good.... I'd like to see any of you try doing it yourself. I doubt you could. And if you did, I further doubt anything you do could turn out this well. I think the video is aesthetically pleasing and incredibly entertaining. And more so... it is, just as he is, one of a kind. I hope he comes out with more songs/MVs soon.

PS. I really love all of Big Bang's members.

No comments:

Post a Comment