About This Page

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Accepted! 한국에서 가세요!

Destination Korea!
 I was just notified at 4:30am this morning that the Korean government has extended the offer to me to teach English under their TaLK program! Finding this out at such an hour, i was vehemently breathing trying to stifle my screams of overwhelming excitement, to not wake up my roommate and the rest of the dorm building. So I postponed my excitement screams and victory dance till morning. Which I have to say, I did sleep very soundly. Worry free and high on life.


I was so nervous of not getting in. I didn't register for all my classes here in the States and took up a winter residence to stay here at my university over the winter break, which would be extremely costly. With my fingers crossed for this blessing to come into the limelight, for this dream of mine to come true, I am nothing but happy. It really is a dream that has been handed to me with welcoming arms.

Everything is pretty much completed and submitted. All that is left for me is to get my Visa and wait for February to roll around. ^_^ When I arrive there I am to conduct a research project... wait.... did I already mention this in my previous post? Well, this blog will then be used as a documentary of my life in Korea, and hope to help others who might want to travel to Korea. In addition to still keeping up with the whole K-entertainment thing... No way I would EVER GIVE THAT UP!





4 comments:

  1. We all are proud of you Jazz! I want frequent updates and when I come over you gotta show me where to hang out and make sure I don't get ripped off! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When are you coming to Korea? And don't worry I will take you to some of the hottest spots in Seoul. I know some already... ^_^

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I'll look forward to your updates, and I'm sure you'll have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And it's almost inevitable for me to have a good time. And updates for sure... :)

      Delete